We are providing tuition in all subjects for Grade 1 to 12. Our step-by-step and non-judgmental approach has and continues to help many students in the process of conquering their fear and obstacles to get better grades and retain more knowledge.
“Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
* Competent & experienced teachers
* Spacious and well equipped class rooms
* Weekdays evening and weekend classes
* Small class size, students get individual attention
* Convenient location in the heart of Mississauga
The mission of the Quest Tuition Center is to empower the students in taking responsibility for their own learning. We believe that to become successful learners, students should master the subject matter, gain an understanding of the content, and establish goals for themselves to accomplish tasks related to the content. In order to achieve goals, one must acquire relevant academic skills. Quest Tuition Center emphasizes the importance of developing academic skills needed in pursuance of becoming independent learners. This is achieved through:
1. Promoting Independent Learning: The tutor works with the student to recognize their own potential and to help them improve skills they need to function more effectively in a demanding environment.
2. Personalizing Instructions: The tutor provides additional worksheets to improve their learning strategies and strengthen their academic skills in completing assignments.
3. Providing insights into Learning & Learning Processes: Students learn to develop policies, practices, activities, and assignments that holds them responsible for learning-related tasks. This will empower students to acquire decision-making skills which will further motivate them to take on more responsibilities essential for learning.